Packing List for International Shipping
Instructions for packing list:
- List full names and contact info for shipper and consignee.
- Describe contents and value of each box (ie Box 1: tools $500, clothes $300, toys $100, etc)
- Assign a total monetary value in USD to each box in the value column.
- U.S. origin shipments valued at more than $2500 USD, require a Shipper's Export Declaration
- Canadian commercial shipments valued more than $2000 CDN total require a B-13.
A B-13 is not required for personal effects.
Please email or fax a copy to us.